How to publish your own neuron site
NOTE: Neuron is superceded by Emanote; See also: https://github.com/srid/emanote-template
- Login to GitHub and go to https://github.com/srid/neuron-template/generate
- Give your new repository a name, say
- Select “Include all branches” (might be necessary to get the site to publish)
- Click “Create repository from template”
- Note: if you are on the free GitHub plan, your repository should be public for GitHub to publish it.
GitHub will now build the site and serve it at:
Set your site metadata
- In your new repository, edit the
neuron.dhallfile to set your site configuration (such as title, author, color theme) to suitable values.
How to edit and add notes
Assuming you have changed the
editUrl configuration in
neuron.dhall (see the above section), you can simply click the “edit” icon on the published site to edit any note (see Editing files in your repository and Creating new files). On every change, your site should eventually rebuild.
To understand how linking works, read the neuron guide on Linking.
Got questions? Checkout the see here.. To find who else is using this template publicly on GitHub,